Two male cleaning workers died after inhaling gas while doing waste cleaning work, yesterday in İskele.
According to information from the police, Mohammad ŞHAYESTE (M-41) and Mohamad AGHJELOO (M-33) who were doing a routine control for waste water treatment 3 meters under the pool, fainted after inhaling gas and died. The incident is believed to have taken place between 8:30 am – 3:50 pm yesterday.
A doctor report said that there was no sign of physical beating, it has been reported.
Following an investigation, two individuals, believed to have connections into the incident have been arrested. An investigation is ongoing.