Voice International
CyprusFeaturedLocal News

Fire at house in Gönyeli!

A fire broke out in a house in Gönyeli at around 4.45 pm yesterday.
According to a police statement, a fire broke out in an apartment on Yenikapı Street. The fire was caused due to a short-circuit when power came back after the outage. 
The fire that was extinguished by the Fire Brigade caused damage to the cupboards and furniture in the kitchen and living room, and the cupboards and clothing items in the two bedrooms. 
An investigation continues.


Related posts

Drunk driver crashes into multiple parked vehicles!

Voice İnternational

Niger: Soldiers claim to have overthrown President Bazoum

Weather forecast (29th January 2024)

Voice İnternational

Turkish Cypriot Bekir wins another championship

Swiss police kill axe-wielding hostage taker on train

Reuters

Daily currency exchange rates (October 26th 2023)

Voice İnternational